Over the years of running midnightwatchmen.com we’ve had are fair of terms searched for on the site or asked to us via the site… here is a list of 10 which we attempt to answer those questions & yes everyone of these was asked to us or typed in our search box more then a few times….
- What (was/is) the Black Moon Manor’s Address?
- Black Moon Manor was located at 5575 West 300 North Buck Creek Township, Greenfield, Indiana
- PA Route 563 closed for filming movie?
- Columbia University film students Joanna Lagstein and Lara Gallagher, and about 20 others, will shoot a short film titled “American Gladiators,” on the rural, wooded stretch between Old Bethlehem Road and Deerwood Lane near Nockamixon State Park (August 2012). Read The Full Story HERE.
- Who was the man hanged in Knecht’s bridge in bucks county?
- As we discussed before most cover bridge legends involve horse thieves being hung.
- Where is the Paranormal Database?
- It now located over at ParanormalDictionary.com! Check it out!
- Where is Jonathan Brandis’ grave site?
- Our Mr. Brandis is alive and well, while the actor who i’m sure this was in regards to can be found HERE.
- Paranormal sightings near Schuylkill County, Pa?
- Nothing of the top of my head.. but try Paranormal Dictionary!
- You’re here… thank you! 😀
- Bottomless Hole in Washington State?
- I’m guessing this is in reference to Mel’s Hole.. read the Wikipedia article HERE.
- Brian J. Cano events?
- I’m sure a great place to check would be to check out SCARED! website… HERE.
- Can A Ghost Posses Your Cat?
- I don’t believe its out of the realm of possibility, but in my eyes cats are already possessed.. just kidding. But I do believe its possibility that animals in general, as us humans really are just animals with a “higher thought capacity”, can be possessed.
John C. Fowler